This web site, which incorporates associated transactions software, underlying technologies and servers ("web site") is owned and operated by RideCentric, Inc. ("RideCentric") whose registered address is: 1717 Main St. Ste 5630 Dallas, TX 75201 USA. RideCentric is the data owner of this website. By using the web site you accept the following terms and conditions and, in addition, if you make a reservation, the standard terms and conditions of sale of RideCentric, a copy of which is available on request.
3.1 When using this web site you agree:
• Not to do anything which will or might damage, interfere with, disrupt access to, interrupt or impair the functionality of the material available on the site
• To be entirely responsible for and keep secret any password used by you. You should change your password if you believe it's no longer secret
• Not to post, distribute or otherwise upload any defamatory, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or otherwise unlawful or objectionable material or information or send any chain letters, junk mail, 'spamming' material or any other form of bulk communication
• Not to threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights of others, including individuals' privacy rights
• Not to make any unauthorized, false or fraudulent orders, reservations or request for services
• Not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to any private or other customer account areas on the site
• To not do, cause or permit anything to be done that may infringe, damage or interfere with any intellectual property rights of RideCentric or any of our associated companies or third parties
• Also, not to do anything that is otherwise unlawful or which may cause any liability for us
3.2 If we consider that you have breached any of these terms and conditions or have otherwise demonstrated inappropriate conduct when using the web site we reserve the right to: Warn you via e-mail to yourself and/or your internet service provider that you have breached these terms, and ask you to stop such conduct Delete any material or content which you may have posted without notice to you Terminate your account facilities and/or any other services provided to you by RideCentric And Take measures (including terminating, suspending or restricting your access) to prevent you from this web site If your conduct on this web site causes us, or any associated company loss, damage or other costs, you shall be responsible for reimbursing these costs.
3.3 You undertake to fully and effectively indemnify and to keep RideCentric indemnified at all times against all actions, proceedings, costs, claims, demands, liabilities and expenses whatsoever (including legal and other fees and disbursements) sustained, incurred or paid by RideCentric in respect of: Any information, data or material produced, stored, transmitted or downloaded by you when using this web site Any breach by you of these terms and conditions or of any law, code or regulation relating to this web site
4.1 RideCentric grants you a non-exclusive license to access and use the content in this web site for your personal purposes. You may not reproduce or distribute any part of the content for commercial purposes.
5.1 RideCentric, being the author of this web site hereby asserts its right to be identified as the author of this web site in accordance with section 78(2) of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
5.2 The RideCentric name and logos are registered trademarks and may not be used without RideCentric's written permission.
5.3 You acknowledge that the copyright, trademark rights, database rights, patent rights and all other intellectual property rights comprised in or relating to this web site and in the data it contains, including but not limited to text, graphics, audio, video or image files, content, software, data and information displayed on, or available from this site, belongs to RideCentric. This includes the organization and layout of the site and the underlying software that's owned by us or our licensors and suppliers. You agree that all these materials are available for your personal use only, and you may not copy, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer any such materials without our written permission.
6.1 RideCentric may at any time make alterations to or to withdraw this web site or any part of it. All Intellectual Property Rights in any developments, improvements, alterations, modifications and enhancements to the Software arising from consultation with the Customer and/or at the request of the Customer shall vest automatically in RideCentric upon creation.
7.1 RideCentric excludes all warranties, express or implied relating to this web site. This includes, but is not limited to, any implied warranty that the information it contains is accurate or up-to-date or is suitable for any particular purpose.
7.2 RideCentric shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered as the result of the use of this web site.
7.3 There may be links to other web sites from the RideCentric web site; however, these other web sites are not controlled by RideCentric and we are not responsible for any content contained on any such web site or any loss suffered by you in relation to your use of such web sites. You waive any and all claims against RideCentric regarding the inclusion of links to outside web sites or your use of those web sites.